OS Explorer, 1:25,000 Maps
- 2 – Yorkshire Dales – Southern & Western Area
- 30 – Yorkshire Dales – Northern & Central areas
- 297 – Lower Wharfedale & Washburn Valley
- 289 – Leeds
- 298 – Nidderdale
- 299 – Ripon & Boroughbridge
Publication Type: Harvey Map (Stripmap)
Date Published: 2002
Size: 246 x 134
Map Scale: 1:40,000
Digital Maps can be viewed on a modern smartphone using an appropriate ‘app’, which is usually provided as part of any map purchase. Brigantes are happy to recommend ViewRanger for all your digital mapping and mobile navigation needs.
The ViewRanger Shop provides Ordnance Survey maps for all parts of the UK, as well as the National Trail and selected Long Distance Paths. Map segments can also be purchased ad-hoc, allowing you to cover any walk you plan to take.
The free-to-download Nidderdale Way Walking Guide will help you to find out about the route, plan your visit and learn about the history of Nidderdale.
The full guide is ideal for planning your visit and deciding where to stay. It contains:
- an introduction to Nidderdale
- ‘how to’ information
- walking maps, route highlights and directions for the four stages
- an accommodation directory.
Produced by: Upper Nidderdale Landscape Partnership
Download the full guide from their website.