New for 2016!
Brigantes now offer, for the more independent, or those simply wishing a different experience, a caravanning option on many of our walking and cycling routes throughout the North of England. Our brand new caravan, the Knaus Sport and Fun, is designed for practicality and comfort with outdoor adventurers in mind.
There are many unique advantages to the caravanning experience –
- Flexibility – choose what time you have breakfast, for example.
- No need to pack/unpack your bags each day – you can leave your belongings in the caravan.
- Space & privacy – return to private, familiar surroundings after each days walking/cycling, whilst enjoying different caravan sites along your route.
- Meal options – Brigantes can supply, as part of your package, fresh ingredients to enable you to cook your breakfasts and prepare your packed lunches in the caravan’s kitchen area.
- Dog Friendly – the caravan has a dedicated area to keep a dog, making walking holidays with your dog easy to book!
- Cycle storage – there are storage facilities within the caravan for you to keep your cycles safe and dry overnight.
- Your own dedicated driver who is a professional long distance walker himself. He will be available for walking advice, supply/food runs, personal transport trips (including taking you to your evening meal location when required, pick-up and drop-off to/from the route if needed and transport if injured)
(Click any image for a better view)
For more details… Contact Us